EuroBloodNet Thursdays webinars program includes topic focussed sessions mainly addressed on very rare diseases, complex disorders, highly specialized procedures and implementation of guidelines.
Each Webinars will last 45 minutes: 30 minutes for the expert’s presentation and last 15 minutes for hearers’ questions. In addition, they are always held in the same day of the week and time slot: Thursdays at 17:00.
Upcoming Webinars are:
- 23/01/2020 Treatment of anemia of low risk Myelodysplastic syndromes – Uwe Platzbecker
- 06/02/2020 Management of relapsed/refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia in adult – Nicolas Boissel
- 13/02/2020 Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency Clinical management – Eduard van Beers
- 05/03/2020 Recommendations on Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency diagnosis – Paola Bianchi
- 19/03/2020 Challenges in the management of HFE-related hemochromatosis – Graça Porto
- 02/04/2020 Clinical management of rare forms of Hemochromatosis – Domenico Girelli
- 23/04/2020 Bone marrow failures genetic diagnostic – Regis Peffault de la Tour
- 14/05/2020 How to approach older patient with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia – Dominique Bron
- 28/05/2020 Treatment of Cutaneous lymphomas – Martine Bagot
- 17/09/2020 Genetic counselling of Hemophilia – Patricia Aguilar Martínez